Do you desire to have a better spiritual and angelic connection?
A connection to your intuition, to your guides, your higher self, to Source?
Are you a woman who wants to develop your spiritual knowledge & be connected to a like-minded tribe of females.
Then this Women’s Circle is for you:
– A group for like-minded females wanting to develop spirituality & connect
– A safe, supportive environment to share and grow
– Themes that allow spiritual growth & confidence
– Monthly videos and workbooks and related meditations
– Structured themes and practical/ hands-on work for you to practise in your own time
– Monthly meditations recorded for you
– Monthly healing sessions
– New Moon Zoom Online Connection (virtual group), every new moon
– Secret & Sacred Facebook Group Each month you will work along a theme, with meditations recorded to play and use in your own time.
Plus a book thread where we can share spiritual books, thoughts and comments.
The key is creating a sacred space to be you, to question, share and learn. You can access the spiritual academy as part of your membership
The price for this is £15 a month (or just £111 for 12 months access)
Testimonials from Members:
AM – I’ve been a member of Romella’s Women’s Group for a while and I love it. Romella guides you through different topics each month and provides you with resources (videos and downloadable pdf’s) to support your learning. She explains each topic clearly and is willing to answer any questions you may have. My favourite so far have been using crystals, aromatherapy and the guided meditations. It’s a great way to learn and the group is very supportive. Thank you
MJ – Went to the woman’s retreat today. Lovely people & a fab session. Can’t wait for the next one!!!! JG – Wow Romella, thank you soooo much, you have given so much time, thank goodness there was only a small group last session. It’s really interesting what appears to keep coming up, and how the colours and cards interconnect…. I know that the universe works in wonderful ways, and has lead me to your group, it’s all stepping stones to a more enlightened life. xxx
Why join a women’s group? Its not about CND or politics or school (& definitely not PTA)! Its not about fashion or food or babies or tips for running an efficient home? Or about supporting family members or business or personal development. Its not about gossip or catching up or quick coffees.
It’s greater than that. It’s about you – supporting and developing the inner self of you – as a person, a female, a mother, a sister, a wife, a daughter and all the other titles we are attached to. This is about you. Continue reading