Tis the season to get frazzled, tra la la la la, and stressed out!
What if you could do things differently this year? What if you could have a few simple tricks up your sleeve (well in your mind) that could help you to be calmer and enjoy the festive season more. For £9.99 you get the Calm for Christmas pack: –
– 7 part video series of tips and tools to shift you back into calm
– E-book – how to say no and why you should say no!
– My favourite top 5 self-care tips to use over the holidays
– 10 quick simple tips to shift your energies, emotions into a positive space
All are quick and simple – we’re talking 2-3 minutes so you can do them whilst stirring the gravy or wrapping a present
Feel more in control
Feel more like the real you
This is for you! Calm For Christmas Pack £9.99
Series of videos and an E-book to support you through the festive season
Seasons Greetings to you. I thought I’d do a quick blist (blog list?!) of things that are fun and calming to do at Christmas 🙂
- Be Present – kids need your presence as this creates memories and reassures at this time of year – so presence not presents!
- Get edible crafty – get crafty – make biscuits, marzipan balls, fudge, chocolates, chutney – edible glitter rules!
- Get crafty when decorating – think paper snowflakes, paperchains, “paper dolls” holding hands. Or all do some colouring – perhaps have the same outline and see who has the best colouring ideas!
- Do nothing out of obligation – only love (I have culled my Christmas Card list!)
- Set a timer for social media (see 1)
- Decorate some bought biscuits with icing and sprinkles – then eat!
- Take time to do nothing! Just relax!
- Have a pile of Christmas books and sit and read with the kids cuddled under a lovely blanket (and maybe some hot chocolate/ biscuits!)
- Shop online or only when you are in the mood (see 4) – book a post Christmas delivery!
- Its OK to say “no thanks” to events, suggestions, demands on your time (see 4)
- OK I know I said 10 – but fresh air is so great to exhaust the little mines – mine need a daily dose otherwise they pop like prosecco!
So have a super Christmas and enjoy the seasonal festivities
PS Its OK to hide in the kitchen with your head in the fridge eating chocolate 😉
or my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cariadtherapiesnewport?fref=ts
or for more information on SleepTalk click here http://cariadtherapies.com/therapies/sleeptalk/
Romella is an award winning Holistic and Energy Practitioner based in Newport Shropshire & Ironbridge and available through Skype. I work with you, the whole you, to create packages to empower you to be the person you want to be. I include energy healing & clearing, relaxation techniques, life purpose support & teach self-help tools for you, your children and your family. To bring about a space of calm and positive change for all.