I’ve been stuck for the last few months, thinking about what to do & where to go. I knew it was time to leave the centre and reduce the one-to-one therapy I was doing. I was in a place where I was working hard simply to pay the rent and though I loved what I did and the workshops, not everything was a deep passion for me. Continue reading “The Fall or Letting Go In September – Following Nature”
Are you in a vibration flump? Feeling overwhelmed and exhausted? Negative thoughts creeping in? Feeling your vibration drop when around negative people? Got stuff going on but want to up your vibration? Continue reading “Are you in a Vibrational Flump? Top 7 Tips to Up your Vibration”
What do you call yourself?
What other names do you answer to?
How do you introduce yourself?
When are you “you” and not a role?
I’ve been thinking about this more and how I introduce myself. Most often I’m “Hello I’m Rom, Mum to x”, when I’m working “I’m Romella, I’m all about sharing quick simple tools to bring you into balance and calm”. It’s only occasionally that I’m “just” me. But there’s no just about it.
The person I am is part of all the roles I have in life; as mother, wife, daughter, teacher, friend, therapist, leader… It’s my mindset, my actions, my beliefs, my objectives, my aims, my experiences which all become part of who I am – the real me.
How often are you your true self – not fulfilling the role of Mum, Daughter, Carer, cleaner, cook, laundry manager?
I’m finding I need to switch off from my roles and make sure I spend some time being me. This might mean that the ironing isn’t done very frequently, that I have my head in a book just for fun, that I need some lone time to meditate (maybe with a nap afterwards).
I really need time alone to “just be”, in order to be the best person I can to fulfill the roles I love to do. If I don’t get a good nights sleep, or the children fight bedtimes & I don’t get to switch off in the evening, or if I don’t meditate or miss my doTERRA supplements – then I won’t be the best person I can be. I get angry. upset, emotional.
I react differently to how my calm, normal self would have done in the same circumstances. I might blame them (the child, husband, other driver), but in reality it was me – my not prioritising myself, by not doing things that nurture and sort “me”, things that bring me into balance and calm. Often those around us share lessons with us that can go misunderstood or unrecognised.
Its important that we look after ourselves – as the slogan says – “You’re worth it”. If you aren’t looking after yourself, how can you look after others?
What do you do just for you?
If you can’t think of anything I can share some suggestions.
- Join me on a sunday evening at 8 pm for a free guided visualisation (or revisit past ones)
- Sign up for my free 7 day spiritual connection freebie (https://romella.simplero.com/page/74244)
- Want to meditate but can’t commit to a class – then why not try my monthly meditation group online (access weekly content, supported in a facebook group) – https://romella.simplero.com/page/71101-meditation-online-group
- Want to connect with your intuition, your feminine power, your spiritual connection? Then you could come to my monthly Women’s Circle (1st Weds of the month £10) or join an online version (https://romella.simplero.com/page/72571-looking-for-a-better-connection
- Book yourself in to learn The Balance Procedure (a simple daily tool to get aligned to what you want to create in your life)
- Look at learning Reiki so you can give yourself some energy work at anytime day or night (and share with your family too)
- Use crystals (rose quartz for self love is perfect start). Search my blogs for getting started with crystals
- Look into essential oils ( I can do a one2one wellness consultation with you and give you free samples, or hold an introduction to essential oil classes at your home for you and your friends)
- Read a book – something uplifting
- Have a beautiful bath – candles, bubbles, wine, cup of tea whatever you enjoy!
Whatever you like to do, find time in your day and week to be the true you.
If you want to learn more about how you can connect to yourself – then please do contact me
yours positively & with love
If you follow any wellbeing or spiritual pages on Facebook you may have seen posts about Mercury Retrograde and wondered what it was and why people keep going on about it – here’s a little explanation. Continue reading “The Approach of Mercury Retrograde…”
The daffodil is such an amazing plant, A dormant bulb into the bright joy in spring. I think they are my favourite flower – just for the joy they bring after a dark winter and the thought and prospect of spring and summer. Have you ever thought deeply about them… let me take you on a mindful journey… Continue reading “Getting to the Bulb of Life – a Daffodil’s Tale”
Today is International Women’s Day – so I’ve recorded this short meditation to allow us to connect, send love and healing to all women who need it. It only takes about 7 minutes Continue reading “International Women’s Day – Meditation”
It seems hard to believe that we are now in March – 1/6 of the year has gone already. Each day is getting lighter and warmer which is an absolute joy! I need blue sky to boost my joy! Throw in a spot of yellow from daffodils and that’ll do me until proper Spring sunshine comes along! Continue reading “Pinch Punch first of the Month!”
I had the sudden realisation last week, that I’m not a healer. I can’t heal my son, I can however, support him and make positive changes in his world. This was a huge step in mindset for me. Continue reading “Realisation – I’m not a healer”
It’s that time of the year. The fun and fizzle of the festive season has past. The excitement of the new year and new possibilities has burst into the mundane routine. Continue reading “What is your focus for 2017?”
- Feeling frazzled and in need of supportive tools to calm?
- Would you like to be more calm and balanced?
- Would you like to learn easy tips and tools to use everyday?
- Choose an angel or oracle card for a FREE reading?
- Plus get my Top 10 Tips for Being in Balance and Calm
You will get access to a 21 day program of tips and tools for balance and calm. Simple tools you can use every day and throughout the day to lose the frazzle and channel your calm!
Plus a FREE pdf where you will learn:
- Mindfulness exercise
- Simple Meditation exercise
- My favourite crystal
- A readily available flower essence to calm and soothe
- My favourite essential oil
- and more…
I will not share your contact details with anyone else.
Click on this image: Or click here https://romella.simplero.com/page/69455-tools-for-balance-and-calm